- On your computer, search for available wireless networks.
- From the list of available networks, select ICON-xxyyzz, where xxyyzz is a combination of letters and numbers that uniquely identify your printer from other Icon printers in the area.
- Click Join or Connect.
- Once connected, start a web browser on your computer.
- In the address bar, type ICON-xxyyzz.local (where xxyyzz is the last six digits of your printer's MAC address) and then press Enter.
The MAC address for your printer can be found on the label on the bottom of your printer.
- Enter your user name and password in the User name and Password boxes.
The default user name and password are as follows.
User name: Admin
- Click OK.
Have more questions? Submit a request