First, try powering the printer off and back on. This may clear the label jam.
If not, complete the following procedure to clear the label jam.
- Disconnect the power cord and battery from the printer to power off the printer.
- Tear off any labels that have already fed through the label exit slot.
- Push the button on the top of the printer to open the cartridge door.
- Lift the label guide latch/platen release.
- Remove the label cartridge from the cartridge compartment, pulling the extruded labels from the label feed slot.
- Use a pair of scissors to cut off any labels that have exited the label cartridge before reloading the label cartridge.
NOTE: If you think a partial label may be stuck in the printer, you can access the platen and cutter by removing the front panel of the printer. See the video at: http://assets.esselte.com/globalassets/global/onepagers/icon-new/icon-tutorials/videos/us/mp4/leitz---hardware-4-t2-multi-720_1.mp4 for instructions on removing the printer panel and clearing the paper path.