You can download and install the Bonjour Printer Wizard from the Apple website at support.apple.com/kb/DL999.
Once you have installed the Bonjour Printer Wizard, complete the following steps to add your printer in Windows.
- Start the Bonjour Printer Wizard.
- Select Leitz Icon in the Shared printers list, and then click Next.
- Click Have Disk at the bottom-right of the wizard.
The Open dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the location on your computer where you installed Leitz Icon Software.
The default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Leitz Icon Software
5. Open the Drivers folder, select OEMPRINT.INF, and then click Open.
- Click Next in the wizard.
- Click Finish.
The printer is now available for printing.