If not, complete the following procedure to clear the label jam.
- Disconnect the power cord and battery from the printer to power off the printer.
- Tear off any labels that have already fed through the label exit slot.
- Push the button on the top of the printer to open the cartridge door.
- Lift the label guide latch/platen release.
- Remove the label cartridge from the cartridge compartment, pulling the extruded labels from the label feed slot.
- Use a pair of scissors to cut off any labels that have exited the label cartridge before reloading the label cartridge.
NOTE: If you think a partial label may be stuck in the printer, you can access the platen and cutter by removing the front panel of the printer. See the video at www.leitz.com for instructions on removing the printer panel and clearing the paper path.